The 4th edition of Ghana eCommerce Expo is coming off on the 23rd to 24th of November 2017.
The Ghana eCommerce Expo is being organized by OML Africa with the support of its sponsors and partners will have the 4th edition on 23-24 November 2017, aimed at gathering 2,000+ attendees to listen to 40+ expert speakers and C-levels from banks, telcos, techpreneurs, regulators, mobile commerce, cyber security and of course Fintech companies.
The event will have panels & interviews as well as dedicated stages for pitches and showcases. There will also be over 50 exhibitors displaying the latest trending services and products in Ghana’s eCommerce industry to a target audience of over 2,000 qualified visitors.
Activities and events at the Ghana eCommerce will also include:
- 3 stages for Keynotes, Panels & Interviews, bringing together speakers bankers, telcos, and online payments.
- Stage dedicated to pitches & showcases of 50+Online Shops, Fintech and Mobile Apps developers.
- Exhibition hall packed with offers and special discounts as the second day of the event is Black Friday
- Coffee lounges hosted by event partners and a centre stage for one-to-one networking and business exchanges between participants.
- 1 cocktail & networking evening on the evening of the first day (on invitation only)
- Launching of the Ghana eCommerce Association
- Free WiFi for all attendees
Dates: 23-24 November 2017
Venue: Golden Tulip Hotel, Accra
Theme: “Shaping Ghana’s eCommerce Landscape through Innovation, Adoption & Regulation. Together”
Joseph-Albert Kuuire is the creator and editor of TechNovaGh.com, an online digital platform focusing on technology in Ghana.
I’m also a UX Designer, book reader, and tech enthusiast (duh!)
Email: [email protected]