Last year in 2017, the Design Thinking Ghana group organised their first Design Thinking conference at the CEIBS center in East Legon in Accra.
Design Thinking Ghana group has officially announced their second Design Thinking Conference for 2018. The theme for the conference this year is “Design Thinking For Competitive Advantage And Social Impact“.
The conference will be a two-day affair and will be on the 14th and 15th of June at the CEIBS centre in East Legon at 9am every day.
Call For Speakers
The Design Thinking Ghana Conference 2018 (DTGC2018) is inviting presentations on design thinking projects or related work for this year’s conference. This year’s conference will focus on Competitive Advantage and Social Impact.
FOR COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE:
1. Participants will learn how to gather deeper customer and market insights that their competitors are not likely to have.
2. Participants will learn to unpack consumer’s needs and explore the best ways and practices of developing solutions to delight these consumers.
3. Participants will be equipped with the right tools for conceptualizing and testing their solutions, locally and globally.
FOR SOCIAL IMPACT:
1. Participants will learn to explore opportunities for social innovation in pressing socioeconomic spaces
2. Participants will get a better appreciation for relevant stakeholders to bring a creative collaborative focus to social issues.
3. Participants will also learn how to build strong and sustainable business models for social impact.
If you or your company has conducted a project that speaks to the theme “Using Design Thinking for Competitive Advantage and Social Impact” please fill the form below for a chance to present on one of the days in the 2-day conference from 15th to 16th of June, 2018.
Abstracts due – April 31st, 2018
Acceptance communicated – May 10, 2018
3-5 page submission due – May 20, 2018
Interested in being a speaker at the event? Fill out your details here.
Joseph-Albert Kuuire is the creator and editor of TechNovaGh.com, an online digital platform focusing on technology in Ghana.
I’m also a UX Designer, book reader, and tech enthusiast (duh!)
Email: [email protected]