In May 2018, Cheki introduced “The Winning Dealer” across Kenya, Nigeria and Ghana. Cheki would be rewarding sellers for providing continuous quality content.
In order to qualify, sellers would have to satisfy the following qualifications:
- Be self-reliant by uploading listings themselves
- Having 100 listings live in a given month
- All listings should have at least 8 clear photos (inside and outside photos of the vehicle)
- All listings must have a clear description of the vehicle
- And refrain from (the very tempting) posting of duplicate listings
The program is an effort geared to encourage sellers to post listings using best practice and being shown appreciation by Cheki.
A seller who gets selected as a winner for the program gets an assortment of rewards which include prominence listings, a banner on our weekly newsletter and mentions on Cheki’s social platforms.
City Motors is amongst the first Ghanaian winners for the Winning Dealer initiative. City Motors Limited is an authorized car dealer who specializes in the sale and distribution of brand new and home used vehicles in Ghana.
City Motors is managed by Richard Kwaw Morkeh.
The Winning Dealer programme stands out as a clear value proposition for the Cheki Brand. It will help build brand loyalty and also delight their entire business ecosystem.
Joseph-Albert Kuuire is the creator and editor of TechNovaGh.com, an online digital platform focusing on technology in Ghana.
I’m also a UX Designer, book reader, and tech enthusiast (duh!)
Email: [email protected]