The Ghana Innovation Hub is offering support for early-stage businesses. who have identified challenges/problems in Ghana and have business ideas to solve it.
During the three month program, the Hub will help with the market validation of your ideas. This means further defining the problem, developing the right offer, finding the first customers, designing your operations, your team and building the right partnerships for your business.
During the program, you will have access to the co-working space of the Ghana Innovation Hub. There will also be a market validation budget for each business up to 10,000 GHC, linked to milestones which we jointly set for your business. At the end of the
The Hub will be selecting 15 businesses. They will be working with on your business idea. Up to 2 people per business can participate in the program.
We are looking for:
- A problem-based business idea – focused on customer needs, but with the potential for a commercially viable model
- (Technical) skills with the entrepreneur or in the team
- Ideally the entrepreneur has tested the idea in the market or even started first operations
- Availability for selection days, program dates and availability to work on market validation (with your team) during the three months
*Find all criteria on the website
- December 31st: Online Application deadline
- January 9/10: Selection days
- January 17-18: Building your business model
- February 7-8: Building your operations, and partnerships
- March 14-15: The financials and the next steps
- March 28: Pitching day
Businesses will receive weekly coaching during the program
What do you need to apply?
- Register on the website
- Upload the application form
- Upload your Business Model Canvas
It is optional to include:
- A Business Registration Document
- An Endorsement letter
- A video pitch