Scheduled to take place in Accra, Ghana from July 22-24, Student Entrepreneurship Week Pan-Africa is an initiative of Ghana-based education company, Stars From All Nations (SFAN). The project was established to help budding entrepreneurs access actionable, experiential knowledge and tools for building sustainable businesses. #SEWAfrica also serves as a platform for showcasing undiscovered talents, quality networking, and startup funding.
Applications are invited from African startups that meet the following criteria:
- They have launched their startup, have initial traction (i.e. money, users, etc.) and customer validation
- They have a clear business model
- They are a high growth technology business targeting a billion dollar market
- They have a team that is bright, hungry, and know their market better than anyone else
- They have a competitive advantage over currently available solutions
QI holdings, an AI venture building firm, are also looking to invest in and partner with prototype stage AI startups as part of their venture builder.
Applications are open to all African countries and the deadline is June 30, 2019. To apply, visit studententrepreneurshipweek.com.
For more information about sponsorship or speaking opportunity, contact the team via info(at)sfanonline.org.