Earbuds appear to be all the rage.
After Apple debuted its Airpods in 2016, companies like Sony, Samsung, and others have come out with their impressive collections of earbuds.
The best earbuds on the market give you great noise cancellation and sound quality as well as comfort.
If you’re set to purchase new earbuds, here’s a list of the best earbuds you can purchase:
- Enjoy a full working day of charge – 8 hours – from your headphones and store another 16 hours in the case.
- Easy Wireless Charging with Qi Technology
- The WF-1000XM4 headphones feature intuitive touch control settings – for example, tap on the left earbud to change from Noise Canceling to Ambient Sound and long tap for Quick Attention, or double tap on the right to skip to the next track.
Bose QuietComfort Earbuds II
- QuietComfort Earbuds II intelligently personalize the noise cancellation and sound performance to your ears, so you can enjoy deep, immersive sound
- QC Earbuds II comes with a Bose Fit Kit. The convenient Fit Kit includes three pairs of ear tips and three pairs of stability bands are made from soft silicone for all-day comfort and a secure fit.
- The simple touch interface on the wireless earbuds controls everything.
- Up to 6 hours of battery use.
- Bose QuietComfort Earbuds II offers advanced Bluetooth 5.3 capability which gives you continuous connection as long as you’re within 30 feet of the paired device. The earbuds keep track of the last seven paired devices to easily swap between them without reconnecting.
- The Bose Music app guides you through setup. Use the app to access your preferences, including noise cancellation levels, Bluetooth connections, shortcuts, and more.
Beats Fit Pro
- Flexible, secure-fit wingtips for all-day comfort and stability
- Custom acoustic platform delivers powerful, balanced sound
- Spatial Audio with dynamic head tracking for immersive music, movies, and games
- Three distinct listening modes: Active Noise Cancelling, and Transparency Mode, and Adaptive EQ
- Enhanced by the Apple H1 chip for Automatic Switching, Audio Sharing (with another pair of Beats headphones or Apple AirPods), and “Hey Siri”
- Sweat and water-resistant (IPX4-rated) earbuds
- Up to 6 hours of listening time (up to 24 hours combined with pocket-sized charging case)
Apple AirPods Pro (3rd generation)
- Personalized Spatial Audio with dynamic head tracking places sound all around you
- Force sensor lets you control your entertainment and answer or end calls
- Lightning Charging Case or MagSafe Charging Case
- Up to 6 hours of listening time
- Up to 30 hours total listening time
- Quick access to Siri by saying “Hey Siri”
- Easy setup, in-ear detection, and automatic switching between devices
- Audio Sharing between two sets of AirPods on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple TV
Google Pixel Buds Pro
- Pixel Buds Pro use Active Noise Cancellation with Silent Seal to adapt to your ear and help block outside sounds, creating a quiet foundation so your music can shine
- Up to 11 hours of listening time, or up to 31 hours with the charging case
- Transparency mode helps you hear outside sounds in real-time so you can be more aware of your surroundings, like when crossing the street
- Ask Google for directions, respond to a text, or control your music, hands-free
- Easily switch between compatible devices, so you can go from listening to music on your phone to taking a call on your laptop
- Pixel Buds Pro are water resistant, so you can wear your earphones during sweaty workouts or on rainy days