Stars From All Nations has released the speaker roster for the Global virtual Student Entrepreneurship Week taking place on September 28-29, 2020, at 12 PM GMT via the event website.
Student Entrepreneurship Week Global is receiving participation from highly-esteemed executives, thinkers, creators, and policymakers worldwide. Scheduled on the theme, Social Entrepreneurship As A Tool for Addressing Global Challenges of the Decade, the event will host sessions such as The Future of Work, Mental Health, Youth and Migration, Building for the Next Billion, Fundraising, the Future of Globalisation, and Capitalism. And will culminate into the SFAN Student Entrepreneur of the Year Award, which is supported by Founders Factory Africa and Bridge For Billions.
Since its inception in 2018, Student Entrepreneurship Week has become a gathering of the best and brightest across different works of life and the Go-To-Meeting for students, budding entrepreneurs, and young professionals who want to make a massive impact in their communities.
“The growing youth population in Africa will continue to outstrip the number of jobs available. Growth in entrepreneurship is inevitable. Organizations like SFAN and the events they are organizing are playing a pivotal role in supporting rising entrepreneurs,” says Mrs. Tucci Ivowi, CEO of Ghana Commodity Exchange and speaker at Student Entrepreneurship Week Pan-Africa.
Our highly esteemed speakers include:
- Dr. Patrick Awuah Jr, Founder of Ashesi University,
- Ms. Fatima Alimohammed, CEO of African Brand Warriors,
- Lord Michael Hastings of Scarisbrick CBE, Global Head of Corporate Citizenship for KPMG International,
- Ms. Violette Uwamutara, Regional Advisor Africa and Country Director of Digital Opportunity Trust (DOT) Rwanda,
- Mr. Claude Grunitzky, Founder of True Africa,
- Ms. Carole Ramella, Founder of Founder and Managing Director of GFA Consulting,
- Mr. Ammin Youssouf, Founder of Afrobytes,
- Ms. Alina Truhina, CSO of Founders Factory Africa, Mr. Marc Carr, Global Change Manager for Ashoka Changemakers,
- Mr. Foster Ofosu, Development Specialist at the African Development Bank, and many others.
To review the full speaker outline, register, or learn more about the event, kindly visit www.studententrepreneurshipweek.com.
For further details or partnership, contact the SFAN team via partnerships(at)sfanonline.org