Tech Nova operates with some policies to help ensure our integrity when it comes to our articles and stories. We have a set of guidelines which help ensure we maintain a standard when it comes to writing stories in the Ghanaian tech industry.
At Tech Nova, we will routinely publish articles which may be critical of individuals and companies we cover. Our articles will not be malicious or have personal attacks but rather be critical. Our policy guidelines:
- We do not accept preconditions for coverage of a story that require us to say certain things.
- We do publish stories which we deem newsworthy and beneficial to the public. For personal or promotion stories, please contact us at [email protected] and make a request.
- Coverage or people or companies where they might be a conflict will come with a disclaimer at the bottom of the stories.
- We do not make paid endorsements of any kind.
- We do not personally invest in companies we cover.
Advertisements do not necessarily reflect the views of Tech Nova or its writers. We do not accept money or other considerations to write a review or stories. Stories which promote a product or service will be marked as “Sponsored Posts” or “Branded Content”.
CORRECTIONS & UPDATES
Mistakes happen. If there is a mistake or we state incorrect information in our stories, we will issue a correction and add a notice of the correction.
We will also remove content if we believe it infringes on the intellectual property rights of a third party or violates any third party rights.
Tech Nova may from time to time post reviews of tech products or software. Our reviews will be honest as possible and contain our honest assessment of the product. Our published reviews will NOT be paid-for reviews.
We’re always interested in hearing from you if you have a concern about the stories we write and publish. If you see something that doesn’t look right, please don’t hesitate to let us know either by email ([email protected]) or social media (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook).